Keep Your Family Together
Global Mobility Immigration Lawyers can help reunite you with your loved ones.
We have deep expertise in the following visas:
• Partner visas (subclasses 820, 801, 309, 100) including such issues as death of a partner, relationship breakdown and domestic violence
• Prospective Marriage visas (subclass 300)
• Adoption visas (subclass 102)
• Aged Dependent Relative visas (subclasses 114, 838)
• Parent visas (subclass 103)
• Contributory Parent visas (subclasses 173, 143)
• Aged Parent visas (subclass 804)
• Contributory Aged Parent visas (subclasses 884, 864)
• Carer visas (subclasses 836, 116)
• Child visas (subclasses 101, 802)
• Dependent Child visas (subclass 445)
• New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (temporary) visas (subclass 461)
• Orphan Relative visas (subclasses 117, 837)
• Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
• Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)
“I got into contact with Ariel when me and my girlfriend were looking to to take our relationship to the next level. She was here in Australia on a student visa and she still had some time left in her course, which was a problem for us because we wanted to start our lives without the burden of studying. I was recommended to Ariel by a friend and I immediately got into contact with him.
From the beginning, Ariel was very honest and very helpful. He laid out all of our options and was upfront with us about the journey we would have to take. He explain all of our possible options and was very detailed and informative when doing so. He explained the pros and the cons, and gave us his recommendations for the best possible outcome for our specific situation.
For anyone needing legal advice on immigration and the like, I would highly recommend Ariel as we found him very honest, very knowledgable on the law and highly informative on all of our concerns and queries.”
Get started on your case today by scheduling a free mini consultation with an accredited specialist immigration lawyer in Melbourne.
Call now on +613 8740 2191, or click the button below to book online.
Copyright 2018, Global Mobility
Immigration Lawyers Pty Ltd