From the moment you call, you become our first priority.
First we listen, arranging a consultation to get to know you, your circumstances and objectives, as well as to formulate an initial strategy based on your needs. You will be informed of risks, opportunities, costs and timeframes. Your consultation is also an opportunity to decide if we are the right fit for you.
Preparing Your Application
If we decide to take you on as a client, your problems become our problems, and we shoulder as much of the burden as possible so that you can continue with your life and your work.
Every client is unique, but some of the things we do on your behalf include:
• conduct research and analysis to develop and refine your strategy
• examine available documentation and seek out further documentation to bolster your case
• advise you on what you can do to improve your prospects of success
• review the ever-changing immigration legislation, caselaw and policy in order to best manage the risks and opportunities available to you
• ascertain where policy diverges from law, or where discretion or exemptions may allow for novel solutions to otherwise “impossible” problems
• curate documentation, presenting your information in the best possible light
• draft submissions arguing the merits of your case, within the framework of applicable legislation, caselaw and policy
• lodge the application, bearing in mind key deadlines and expiry dates
• seek expedited or priority processing where available
After lodgement, we liaise with decision-makers, always advocating for you, using our knowledge of the law and policy to make it as easy as possible for them to grant the application and difficult as possible for them to refuse. We also appear at any hearings or interviews on your behalf.
Finally, while immigration matters can sometimes take longer than we prefer, we never forget that your case is always on your mind. Accordingly, we keep you involved in every major decision, always explaining what is happening, why it is happening, what we intend to do, and answering all of your questions, so you can have peace of mind.
Get started on your case today by scheduling a free mini consultation with an accredited specialist immigration lawyer in Melbourne.
Call now on +613 8740 2191, or click the button below to book online.