Global Mobility Immigration Lawyers can help you secure a visa with working rights, as well as pathways to permanent residency. We are experts in the following visas:
• Business Innovation and Investment visas (subclass 188, 888) (Business Innovation, Investor, Significant Investor)
• Business Talent visas(subclass 132)
• Investor Retirement visas (subclass 405)
• Skilled Independent visas(subclass 189), including for New Zealand citizens seeking permanent residency
• Skilled - Nominated visas(subclass 190)
• Skilled Regional visas (subclass 489, 887)
• Working Holiday visas (subclass 417) and Work & Holiday visas (subclass 462)
• Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
• Temporary Work (International Relations) visas (subclass 403)
• Temporary Work (Skilled) visas (subclass 457)
• Employer Nomination Scheme visas (ENS) (subclass 186)
• Regional Skilled Migration Scheme visas (RSMS) (subclass 187)
• Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visas (subclass 400)
• Temporary Activity visas (subclass 408)
• Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS) visas (not yet in effect)
• Bridging visas & work rights
Ariel was one of the best indications I’ve received. I was very cautious to choose one lawyer to help me with my immigration process and he exceeded my expectations. He arranged an immigration plan for me and he also gave me all support I need.
Besides all the shared knowledge, support and attention, Ariel gave me the most important thing : hope.
Thank you Ariel once again for all
Get started on your case today by scheduling a free mini consultation with an accredited specialist immigration lawyer in Melbourne.
Call now on +613 8740 2191, or click the button below to book online.
Copyright 2018, Global Mobility
Immigration Lawyers Pty Ltd