Thank you for visiting our website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which may be amended from time to time:
- The information on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, advice or a substitute for advice, including legal advice. We make no guarantee, and accept no responsibility, for the accuracy, completeness or currency of any of the information on or accessed through this website including links to external sites. You should seek professional advice before acting or relying on any of the content.
- Use of this website and any associated periodicals or information products do not give rise to a solicitor-client or any other agent-client relationship between Global Mobility Immigration Lawyers Pty Ltd and you or any other party.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in connection with these terms and conditions or as a result of use of this website. You assume responsibility for all risks associated with use of this website, including loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website, or loss resulting from accessing the website itself.
- We assert intellectual property rights over the content on this website, none of which may be reproduced without our prior written consent, subject to the Copyright Act 1986.
- If a dispute arises, the laws of Victoria will apply and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
Copyright 2017, Global Mobility Immigration Lawyers Pty Ltd